Together We Can Build a Better World
Start Small, and Watch the Ripples GROW
Whatever frequency you are willing to commit to, there's something you can do.
Here's some examples for different time scales:
- Once a YEAR: Donate clothes you haven't worn all year to charity, plant a tree
- Once a MONTH: Call old friends, free a day for yourself
- Once a WEEK: Recycle
- Once a DAY: Compliment someone
- Once an HOUR: SMILE!
Here's the levels you can focus on improving:
- YOU: don't forget to do something for YOURSELF!
- Your FAMILY
- Your FRIENDS
- Your NEIGHBORHOOD/COMMUNITY
- Your STATE
- Your COUNTRY
- The WORLD
Here are some areas you CAN affect:
- Physical Health: Drink more water, walk more
- Emotional Wellbeing: Smile, volunteer, take time for yourself
- Financial Security: Save more, pay down credit cards, use coupons
- Environment: Recycle, reuse plastic bags, pick up litter, plant trees
- Society (Human Relations): Compliment someone, help someone, forgive someone